The U.S DJIA had reach a new historical high level of 18,622 last week breaking out from its previous historical high level at 18,351. With the views on keeping the rates unchanged or potentially going for a negative rate cut at the U.S Fed Reserve, the U.S Stock Market as well as the commodities market such as the precious metal are seen to be riding on a Bull Market.
Let us take a look at the Southeast Asia Stock Market (Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and Malaysia). At times it is good for us to compare the past 7 months performance of these countries.
Indonesia Stock Market Breakout!
Thailand Stock Market Breakout!
Philippines Stock Market Breakout!
Malaysia Stock Market Pending Breakout?
Rising Opportunities in the Malaysia Stock Market?
- Despite the poor performance on the Malaysia Stock Market Index, the Mid-Small Caps stocks have been seen outperforming the index itself over the past 7 months.
- Focus on mid-long term holding power so that you will not be shaken out by the never ending bad news surrounding the financial market.
- Apply Technical Analysis to understand the Big Picture movement of the price trend.
- Apply Fundamental Analysis to give yourself the confidence on knowing what are you investing in.
- Have a set of Trading Plan to practice Risk Management in your portfolio.
- Patience Patience and Patience rewards you at the end of the day.
Hot Stocks that we have been following
- EMETALL (7217)
- PMETAL (8869)
- ANNJOO (6556)
- ARANK (7214)
- LBALUM (9326)
- AAX (5238)
- AAX (5238WA)
- JOHOTIN (7167)
Participate in our July 2016 Training Program
Email us for detailed information:
On TFM Equities Market Program: email@example.com
On TFM Derivatives Market Program: firstname.lastname@example.org