BUY the Bullish Trend
SELL the Bearish Trend
- The FBMKLCI has fallen back to its 5 Years low.
- Bearish Downtrend resistant persist ever since the formation on October 2018.
- The FBMKLCI failed at its long term trend resistant 3 times since Year 2018.
- Downside momentum remain and to consolidate.
- The FBMKLCI will only leap into a Bull Market when its price has evidently proven breaking out of its Long Term Trend Resistant and form a Bullish Trend.
- The FBMSCAP Bullish Trend formation since October 2019.
- Recent rally towards its previous resistant triggered with a healthy price correction.
- Current support 1 and support 2 to remain crucial for the FBMSCAP index to find its support and rebound from there on to go for further rallies ahead.
- The FBMACE index Bullish formation since November 2019.
- Recent rally ended with a healthy price correction.
- Current Support 1 , Support 2, and Support 3 to remain crucial for the FBMACE to find its support and rebound from there for further rallies ahead.
Year 2020 Bull Market kick started from the FBMSCAP and FBMACE stocks
May every investor/trader make the best out of this in Year 2020
Happy New Decade and a New Year 2020 to all!
Holding onto a Rally Trending Stock = Potential Profit Making
Holding onto a Correction Trending Stock = Loss Making Until Trend Has Shifted
We Plan The Trades, You Copy The Trading Plan and Make Profits Out Of It While Keeping Your Losses Short.
- Receive via email/whatsapp on the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter.
- Receive TFM Long Term Trend Strategy and learn how to apply onto your stocks to spot for an uptrend stock vs a downtrend stock in the long term. (Terms & Conditions)
- Receive TFM Medium Term Trend Strategy and learn how to apply onto your stocks to spot for a stock that is moving in its medium term trend vs a stock that will be in a medium term correction. (Terms & Conditions)
- Weekly Outlook On the KLSE Market Indices, sectors, and stocks to watch.
- Know WHAT TO DO and WHAT NOT TO DO during a Market Rally and a Market Correction.
- Receive a set of Eagle Eye Stocks planned with trading set ups of ‘Buy Price Range’, ‘Stop Loss Price’, ‘Target Profit’ and ‘%ROI’ with rules received on the current ongoing market sentiment.