A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proven reversed. A bullish trend allows price to move higher highs and higher lows over a long period of time.
A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proved reversed. A bearish trend allows price to move lower highs and lower lows over a long period of time.
- FBMKLCI performance since October 2018 – December 2019.
- Ever since fallen into its Bearish Trend the FBMKLCI has been trending down lower lows from 1,800 – 1, 550 lowest.
- Each major rebound ended at its long term trend resistant marked (R).
- Year end window dressing may see the FBMKLCI hitting towards its long term trend resistant marked (R).
- Trend remain bearish until evidently proven price has broken out of its Long Term Trend Resistant in Year 2020.
- FBMSCAP performance since August 2018 – December 2019.
- Major recovery since January 2019 on the FBMSCAP index and outperforming the FBMKLCI to date.
- November 2019 enters into a Bullish Trend with recent breakout of its triple top resistant.
- FBMSCAP to see bigger rallies in Year 2020?
- FBMACE performance since June 2018 – December 2019.
- Major recovery since January 2019 on the FBMACE index and outperforming the FBMKLCI to date.
- November 2019 enters into a Bullish Trend with recent testing back its previous resistant top.
- FBMACE to see bigger rallies in Year 2020?
Trading the Eagle Stocks
Issue #361 (16.December.2019)
The KLSE Indices Outlook
The Eagle Stocks Trade
Buy within the (Buy Price Range)
Sell at its (Target Profit Zone)
Execute (Stop Loss) once hit
SCICOM *closed trade*
D&O *closed trade*
Holding onto a Rally Trending Stock = Potential Profit Making
Holding onto a Correction Trending Stock = Loss Making Until Trend Has Shifted
We Plan The Trades, You Copy The Trading Plan and Make Profits Out Of It While Keeping Your Losses Short.
- Receive via email/whatsapp on the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter.
- Receive TFM Long Term Trend Strategy and learn how to apply onto your stocks to spot for an uptrend stock vs a downtrend stock in the long term.
- Receive TFM Medium Term Trend Strategy and learn how to apply onto your stocks to spot for a stock that is moving in its medium term trend vs a stock that will be in a medium term correction.
- Weekly Outlook On the KLSE Market Indices, sectors, and stocks to watch.
- Know WHAT TO DO and WHAT NOT TO DO during a Market Rally and a Market Correction.
- Receive a set of Eagle Eye Stocks planned with trading set ups of ‘Buy Price Range’, ‘Stop Loss Price’, ‘Target Profit’ and ‘%ROI’ with rules received on the current ongoing market sentiment.
(CLICK ON SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR PRICING INFORMATION)