A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proven reversed. A bullish trend allows price to move higher highs and higher lows over a long period of time.
A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proved reversed. A bearish trend allows price to move lower highs and lower lows over a long period of time.
- The Malaysia FBMKLCI has fallen into a Bear Market since October 2018 and remain trading at its 4 years low to date.
- In the long run the FBMKLCI will need to reach 1,700 above to be in a Bull Market.
- The Malaysia Technology Index has been one of the strongest index performance since Year 2015 as its long term trend persist all the years along.
- Year 2019 itself the Technology Index has been outperforming the FBMKLCI.
- A break out from the drawn trend line will spark further rallies on the Technology Index.
- The U.S DJIA achieved another new milestone of hitting new historical high in Year 2019 November.
Trading a Bullish Trending VS a Bearish Trending stocks?
- Trading a Bullish Trending Tech Stocks since the month of July 2019 gives investor/trader a profitable return over the months.
- While trading a Bearish Trending Tech Stocks since the month of July 2019 gives investor/trader a less profitable return over the months.
- Until evidently proven the price has changed the course of trend from a Bearish Trend into a Bullish Trend, the stock’s prices will remain volatile in a weak manner.
- Positioning in a Bearish Trending stocks requires patience to ensure price will shift the course of trend from a bearish into a bullish trend.
Eagle Eye Newsletter Issue #358 is AVAILABLE NOW!
Trade War or No Trade War
Holding onto a Bullish Trending Stock = Potential Profit Making
Holding onto a Bearish Trending Stock = Loss Making Until Trend Has Shifted
We Plan The Trades, You Copy The Trading Plan and Make Profits Out Of It While Keeping Your Losses Short.
- Received via email/whatsapp on the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter.
- Weekly Outlook On the KLSE Market Indices, sectors, and stocks to watch.
- Know WHAT TO DO and WHAT NOT TO DO during a Market Rally and a Market Correction.
- Receive a set of Eagle Eye Stocks planned with trading set ups of ‘Buy Price Range’, ‘Stop Loss Price’, ‘Target Profit’ and ‘%ROI’ with rules received on the current ongoing market sentiment.
(CLICK ON SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR PRICING INFORMATION)