A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proven reversed. A bullish trend allows price to move higher highs and higher lows over a long period of time.
A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proved reversed. A bearish trend allows price to move lower highs and lower lows over a long period of time.
- FBMKLCI remains in Bearish Trend since the breakdown in the month of August 2019.
- FBMSCAP Index bullish trend formation since the month of October 2019.
- Small caps stocks turning lucrative.
- FBMACE index bullish trend formation since the month of October 2019.
- Penny stocks turning lucrative.
- Blue chip stocks like GENTING has been trading in its bearish trend since the month of August 2019.
Trading a Bullish Trending VS a Bearish Trending stocks?
- Trading a Bullish Trending Tech Stocks since the month of July 2019 gives investor/trader a profitable return over the months.
- While trading a Bearish Trending Tech Stocks since the month of July 2019 gives investor/trader a less profitable return over the months.
- Until evidently proven the price has changed the course of trend from a Bearish Trend into a Bullish Trend, the stock’s prices will remain volatile in a weak manner.
- Positioning in a Bearish Trending stocks requires patience to ensure price will shift the course of trend from a bearish into a bullish trend.
Receive your copy of TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Issue #354 in your email now!
Get these 2 TFM Long Term Trend Strategy + TFM Mid Term Trend Strategy
- Set up the settings and apply onto your charting software.
- Instant identify the past and current trend of your stocks.
- Instant identify the next potential rally trending stock.
- Instant identify the shift of trend into a correction trend and avoid getting hold up with losses in the long term.
- Know when the market indices goes for a rally and correction.
All bundled up with the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Outlook subscription
- Received via email/whatsapp on the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Outlook.
- Outlook on the KLSE market indices with the Eagle Trend Following Strategies applied.
- Outlook on the market timing on the KLSE indices on what to do during a correction and on a rally.
- Receive a set of Eagle Eye Stocks planned with trading set ups of ‘Buy Price Range’, ‘Stop Loss Price’, ‘Target Profit’ and ‘%ROI’ with rules received on the current ongoing market sentiment.
- Start investing in the newsletter outlook and make profits out of it too while you are able to learn simultaneously by applying both the TFM Long Term Trend + TFM Mid Term Trend strategies together.