A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proven reversed. A bullish trend allows price to move higher highs and higher lows over a long period of time.
A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proved reversed. A bearish trend allows price to move lower highs and lower lows over a long period of time.
- The Malaysia FBMKLCI achieved a new milestone on Friday closing by breaking down into a 4 Years low lead by main blue chip stocks being sold down.
- The FBMKLCI is now trading at 1,551 well below its 1,600 psychology mark.
- How low is low for the FBMKLCI?
(Malaysia Technology Index)
- The Malaysia Technology Index has been one of the best performing sector index in the KLSE market in Year 2019 as compared to the FBMKLCI.
- Since January 2019 this index has been trending upwards supported by higher highs and lower lows which eventually now leads to a complete Long Term Uptrend formation on this index.
- The Technology Index has recently broken out of its 1 Year high resistant.
- The Technology Index related stocks will continue to be a hot pick for the month of October and November.
(Malaysia FBMSCAP Index)
- The FBMSCAP index that measures the small caps stocks linked has also been one of the best performing sector index as compared to the FBMKLCI since January 2019.
- The index has been trending upwards since early start of Year 2019 supported by higher highs and higher lows.
- The FBMSCAP is now pending for a breakout of its Long Term Trend Resistant which once done will start to form a complete Long Term Uptrend formation on this index.
- This will also mean once the index has formed a Long Term Uptrend formation, small caps stocks in the KLSE market will start to see robust movement with money making opportunity.
Know where the money flows to..
Holding onto a FBMKLCI linked stocks
Know where the money flows to..
Holding onto a TECHNOLOGY linked stocks
October DEAL of the month!
Get a FREE copy of the TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter LATEST Issue!
Learn where the money flows into the Technology Index linked stocks, how to spot for newly formed trending tech stocks, and most importantly set up the trading plan and ride on this bullish sector!
Release date: 06/10/2019
Submit your details below to claim this FREE copy
Trading a Bullish Trending VS a Bearish Trending stocks?
- Trading a Bullish Trending Tech Stocks since the month of July 2019 gives investor/trader a profitable return over the months.
- While trading a Bearish Trending Tech Stocks since the month of July 2019 gives investor/trader a less profitable return over the months.
- Until evidently proven the price has changed the course of trend from a Bearish Trend into a Bullish Trend, the stock’s prices will remain volatile in a weak manner.
- Positioning in a Bearish Trending stocks requires patience to ensure price will shift the course of trend from a bearish into a bullish trend.
Trade War or No Trade War
Holding onto a Rally Trending Stock = Potential Profit Making
Holding onto a Correction Trending Stock = Loss Making Until Trend Has Shifted
Get these 2 TFM Long Term Trend Strategy + TFM Mid Term Trend Strategy
- Set up the settings and apply onto your charting software.
- Instant identify the past and current trend of your stocks.
- Instant identify the next potential rally trending stock.
- Instant identify the shift of trend into a correction trend and avoid getting hold up with losses in the long term.
- Know when the market indices goes for a rally and correction.
All bundled up with the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Outlook subscription
- Received via email/whatsapp on the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Outlook.
- Outlook on the KLSE market indices with the Eagle Trend Following Strategies applied.
- Outlook on the market timing on the KLSE indices on what to do during a correction and on a rally.
- Receive a set of Eagle Eye Stocks planned with trading set ups of ‘Buy Price Range’, ‘Stop Loss Price’, ‘Target Profit’ and ‘%ROI’ with rules received on the current ongoing market sentiment.
- Start investing in the newsletter outlook and make profits out of it too while you are able to learn simultaneously by applying both the TFM Long Term Trend + TFM Mid Term Trend strategies together.
(CLICK ON SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR PRICING INFORMATION)