A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proven reversed. A bullish trend allows price to move higher highs and higher lows over a long period of time.
A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proved reversed. A bearish trend allows price to move lower highs and lower lows over a long period of time.
- Technology Index perking up in the month of September 2019.
- Breaking out of its Long Term Trend resistant.
- Technology index remain trading in its sideways trend in the big picture since January 2019.
- A major price action breakout of its Major Resistant will create higher highs higher lows which leads to a bullish Technology Sector Bull Run.
Bullish Trending Tech Stocks
Bearish Trending Tech Stocks
Trading a Bullish Trending VS a Bearish Trending stocks?
- Trading a Bullish Trending Tech Stocks since the month of July 2019 gives investor/trader a profitable return over the months.
- While trading a Bearish Trending Tech Stocks since the month of July 2019 gives investor/trader a less profitable return over the months.
- Until evidently proven the price has changed the course of trend from a Bearish Trend into a Bullish Trend, the stock’s prices will remain volatile in a weak manner.
- Positioning in a Bearish Trending stocks requires patience to ensure price will shift the course of trend from a bearish into a bullish trend.
Trade War or No Trade War
Holding onto a Rally Trending Stock = Potential Profit Making
Holding onto a Correction Trending Stock = Loss Making Until Trend Has Shifted
Get these 2 TFM Long Term Trend Strategy + TFM Mid Term Trend Strategy
- Set up the settings and apply onto your charting software.
- Instant identify the past and current trend of your stocks.
- Instant identify the next potential rally trending stock.
- Instant identify the shift of trend into a correction trend and avoid getting hold up with losses in the long term.
- Know when the market indices goes for a rally and correction.
All bundled up with the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Outlook subscription
- Received via email/whatsapp on the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Outlook.
- Outlook on the KLSE market indices with the Eagle Trend Following Strategies applied.
- Outlook on the market timing on the KLSE indices on what to do during a correction and on a rally.
- Receive a set of Eagle Eye Stocks planned with trading set ups of ‘Buy Price Range’, ‘Stop Loss Price’, ‘Target Profit’ and ‘%ROI’ with rules received on the current ongoing market sentiment.
- Start investing in the newsletter outlook and make profits out of it too while you are able to learn simultaneously by applying both the TFM Long Term Trend + TFM Mid Term Trend strategies together.