A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proven reversed. A bullish trend allows price to move higher highs and higher lows over a long period of time.
A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proved reversed. A bearish trend allows price to move lower highs and lower lows over a long period of time.
- Crude oil has been consolidating in a sideways trend since January 2019.
- Recent spike on price leads to a breakout from its long term trend resistant.
- But price is still trading within its sideways trend.
- A price breakout of $68.00 will then see price of crude oil trending in a higher highs and higher lows which leads to an uptrend momentum.
Bullish Trend Oil & Gas Stocks
Bearish Trend Oil & Gas Stocks
Trading the Bullish Trend or the Bearish Trend?
- Trading the Bullish Trending Oil & Gas stocks since the month of May 2019 gives investor/trader a bigger reward.
- Trading the Bearish Trending Oil & Gas stocks since the month of May 2019 gives investor/trader minimal to losses as reward.
- Until evidently price has proven a shift of trend from Bearish to Bullish then a change of trend has occurred with good money making opportunity.
Trade War or No Trade War
Holding onto a Rally Trending Stock = Potential Profit Making
Holding onto a Correction Trending Stock = Loss Making Until Trend Has Shifted
Get these 2 TFM Long Term Trend Strategy + TFM Mid Term Trend Strategy
- Set up the settings and apply onto your charting software.
- Instant identify the past and current trend of your stocks.
- Instant identify the next potential rally trending stock.
- Instant identify the shift of trend into a correction trend and avoid getting hold up with losses in the long term.
- Know when the market indices goes for a rally and correction.
All bundled up with the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Outlook subscription
- Received via email/whatsapp on the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Outlook.
- Outlook on the KLSE market indices with the Eagle Trend Following Strategies applied.
- Outlook on the market timing on the KLSE indices on what to do during a correction and on a rally.
- Receive a set of Eagle Eye Stocks planned with trading set ups of ‘Buy Price Range’, ‘Stop Loss Price’, ‘Target Profit’ and ‘%ROI’ with rules received on the current ongoing market sentiment.
- Start investing in the newsletter outlook and make profits out of it too while you are able to learn simultaneously by applying both the TFM Long Term Trend + TFM Mid Term Trend strategies together.