A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proven reversed. A bullish trend allows price to move higher highs and higher lows over a long period of time.
A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proved reversed. A bearish trend allows price to move lower highs and lower lows over a long period of time.
- FBMKLCI falls into Long Term Downtrend formation since October 2018.
- Failed at Long Term Resistant on February 2019.
- Failed at Long Term Resistant on July 2019.
- Remain consolidated near its Year 2019 lowest point.
- FBMKLCI seeking for rebound towards its Long Term Resistant (blue line).
- FBMSCAP index been outperforming the FBMKLCI index in Year 2019.
- Have been trading sideways since May 2019.
- Recent consolidation near its support pending for a rebound.
- A rebound towards its resistant and lead to a breakout will bring small caps stocks a good upward movement.
- Construction index moving similarly with the FBMSCAP index.
- Long Term Uptrend formation since May 2019.
- Construction index topped and went for a retracement since July 2019.
- Consolidating at its Long Term Trend Support.
- A rebound from this point on wards will bring construction stocks into another favorable bull run.
Trade War or No Trade War
Holding onto a Rally Trending Stock = Potential Profit Making
Holding onto a Correction Trending Stock = Loss Making Until Trend Has Shifted
Get these 2 TFM Long Term Trend Strategy + TFM Mid Term Trend Strategy
- Set up the settings and apply onto your charting software.
- Instant identify the past and current trend of your stocks.
- Instant identify the next potential rally trending stock.
- Instant identify the shift of trend into a correction trend and avoid getting hold up with losses in the long term.
- Know when the market indices goes for a rally and correction.
All bundled up with the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Outlook subscription
- Received via email/whatsapp on the weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Outlook.
- Outlook on the KLSE market indices with the Eagle Trend Following Strategies applied.
- Outlook on the market timing on the KLSE indices on what to do during a correction and on a rally.
- Receive a set of Eagle Eye Stocks planned with trading set ups of ‘Buy Price Range’, ‘Stop Loss Price’, ‘Target Profit’ and ‘%ROI’ with rules received on the current ongoing market sentiment.
- Start investing in the newsletter outlook and make profits out of it too while you are able to learn simultaneously by applying both the TFM Long Term Trend + TFM Mid Term Trend strategies together.