A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proven reversed. A bullish trend allows price to move higher highs and higher lows over a long period of time.
A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proved reversed. A bearish trend allows price to move lower highs and lower lows over a long period of time.
Minor Correction Ahead.
- The U.S DJIA Long Term Bearish Downtrend remains intact.
- The DJIA had a market recovery from December 2018 from its low 21,784 to 24,680 on January 2019.
- The DJIA hit its EMA200days Long Term Trend Resistant and started to retrace from there.
- Minor correction ahead.
- A break out from its EMA200days resistant (24,680) will spur continuous market recovery.
- The Hong Kong Hang Seng index remains in a Long Term Bearish Downtrend.
- The Hang Seng index had a market recovery from 24,948 to 27,301 on January 2019.
- The Hang Seng Index hit its EMA200days Resistant 27,301 and started to retrace from there.
- Minor correction ahead.
- A break out from its EMA200days resistant (27,301) will spur continuous market recovery.
- The Malaysia FBMKLCI remains in a Long Term Bearish Downtrend.
- The FBMKLCI had a market recovery from 1,627 to 1,700 on January 2019.
- EMA200days Resistant has yet to hit for the Malaysia FBMKLCI at 1,735.
- FBMKLCI to sideways.
- A breakout from its EMA200days resistant will spur further market recovery.
Bullish Trend Stock
Index performance does not guarantee stock’s performance. Look out for stocks whom have been in a Bullish Trend since. You can do so by applying the Mid Term Trend on the stocks of your choice. Avoid holding onto a Bearish Trend stock as it may turns lower low or sideways.
You can look out for stocks whom have been in a Bearish Downtrend for months and is now turning into a Bullish Uptrend. These are the stocks that will start to perform with money making opportunity.
You will still find plenty of stocks in the KLSE market that are still in a Bearish Downtrend. They are as good as trading their rebound only. Their opportunity will come when they start to have a trend reversal.
Get SUBSCRIBED and learn how you can trade the stocks using the Mid Term Trend and COPY those trades listed for you!
RM74.83 Monthly Investment ONLY!
Subscribers will be able to gain access into:
- Receive weekly TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Report in your email.
- Technical Analysis using Trend Following Method on the Global and KLSE market indices movement.
- Technical Analysis on the sector indices that are performing with money making opportunities.
- Eagle Eye Analysis on a list of Top Eagle Stocks we have filtered out and planned with Trading Plan and you just need to COPY them to TRADE.
- Learn the essence of Trend Following Method that you can apply on your analysis too.