A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proven reversed. A bullish trend allows price to move higher highs and higher lows over a long period of time.
A level of important trend formation when once formed tend to persist until evidently proved reversed. A bearish trend allows price to move lower highs and lower lows over a long period of time.
Malaysia FBMKLCI Daily Chart
- Bullish Trend in the month of July, August, and September. The FBMKLCI rallied from 1,657 to 1,826.
- Bearish Trend in the month of October, November, and December to date. The FBMKLCI crash from 1,826 to 1,626.
- Month of December 2018 the FBMKLCI bearish trend remains intact. Recent rebound to the (blue line) followed by retracement.
- A breakdown below 1,655 will trigger further weakness on price followed by more lows ahead moving into January 2019.
TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Issue #313
is AVAILABLE NOW!
Click SUBSCRIBE NOW and you get:
- Receive weekly newsletter on the in depth technical analysis movement on the KLSE market indices and stocks.
- In the newsletter you get to know what you should do in the market and what you should not do in the market which is not shared in our blog.
- In a good market scenario you get to copy the trading plan on a set of potential Eagle Eye stocks prepared for you. That’s right just copy and refer on when to react!
- In a bad market scenario you get to know what you should do in the market by investing/trading in another instrument and still make profits out of the market.