A level of important price resistant for price to surpass and also a level of important price support to maintain above. Price trading above the RALLY POINT will mean more upside price action ahead.
A zone where price is deemed WEAK in the short term period. Only progressive rebound can be seen trading in the short term. But failing to SURPASS the RALLY POINT will only put the price into a longer term of downtrend price action.
Malaysia FBMKLCI 1 Hour Price Trend
The Hour Chart, shows the hourly price movement on the FBMKLCI. The malnutrition market scenario continues where we see the KLCI falls into a correction trend since 5th September 2018. Falls to the mother of all support which when broken down brings nothing but further malnutrition state to the KLSE market. As of the writing the KLCI rebounded from the support and target is at 1,800 for short term. No rally trend is seen yet until evidently proven.
Will the FBMKLCI soar up high?
TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter Issue #301
(Release date: 17th September 2018)
“Read and re-read instead of listening/watching”
TFM Eagle Eye Newsletter, is a newsletter platform service that allows the subscribers to receive extensive report on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (KLSE) indices, sectors, and stocks weekly.
Subscribers will be able to gain access into:
- In depth technical analysis on the FBMKLCI, FKLI, and FCPO movement that allows Derivatives Traders to have an insight towards the movement of these indices.
- Technical Analysis on the sector indices that are performing with money making opportunities.
- Eagle Eye Analysis on a list of Top Eagle Stocks we have filtered out and planned with Trading Plan.
- Applied technical analysis on the list of Top Eagle Stocks for subscribers to understand our analogy of these stock’s price movement.
- Access into our future Webinar event that allows you to interact with our Top Eagle Eye Traders.