(FBMKLCI Weekly Chart)
*The chart above is based on weekly chart time frame applied with EMA200weeks*
- Year 2012 – Year 2014 : Bull Market Rallies
- Year 2014: Big Market Correction brought the FBMKLCI from 1,896pts to EMA200weeks Crucial Support 1,671pts.
- Year 2014 – Year 2015: FBMKLCI rebound from its EMA200weeks Crucial Support 1,671pts – 1,867pts (+11.7%).
- Year 2015: FBMKLCI Big Market Correction brought the FBMKLCI from 1,867pts to EMA200weeks Crucial Support 1,700pts.
- Year 2015: FBMKLCI breaks below Crucial Support 1,700pts falls into Bear Market.
- Year 2015 – Year 2016: Bear Market Rallies.
- Year 2017: FBMKLCI breaks above EMA200weeks Crucial Support 1,700pts rallies to 1,817pts (+12.7%).
- Year 2018: Bull Market Rallies from 1,817pts – 1,896pts (+4.3%).
- Year 2018: FBMKLCI Big Market Correction brought the FBMKLCI from 1,896pts to EMA200weeks Crucial Support 1,735pts (-9.8%).
- Year 2018: FBMKLCI must be supported back above EMA200weeks Crucial Support 1,735pts to remain in a Bull Market. Failure to do so in the month of June 2018 = We are in a Bear Market. A rebound from this EMA200weeks Crucial Support 1,735pts will bring money making opportunities in the stocks.
*Over the past 15 years the FBMKLCI had fallen into a Bear Market twice*
1) (Year 2008 Financial Crisis)
2) (Year 2015 Crude Oil Crisis)
TO TFM COPY TRADING NOW
AND START COPYING THE TRADES WEEKLY!
“LET US DO THE WORK WHILE YOU REAP THE REWARDS.”
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE