A correction is a reverse movement, usually negative, of at least 10% in a stock, bond, commodity or index to adjust for an overvaluation. Corrections are generally temporary price declines interrupting an uptrend in the market or an asset.
DEFINITION of ‘Uptrend‘ Describes the price movement of a financial asset when the overall direction is upward. A formal uptrend is when each successive peak and trough is higher than the ones found earlier in the trend.
Position Entry is the timing for an investor or trader to position they buying point onto a stock while pending for it’s price action and volume to take place riding the continuous trend.
WHEN an investor or trader decides to position into a particular stock, he/she must prepare at 1) what price range is the entry pricing zone, 2) shall price reacts the opposite at what price range is the stop loss pricing zone, 3) as profits starts building up when to take profits.
- Bullish uptrend formation since March 2018.
- Gained +116% ROI since March 2018.
- Recent break out create higher high higher low.
- How high can MUDA (3883) reach?
- Bullish uptrend formation since May 2018.
- Gained +19.1% ROI since May 2018.
- Price action about to hit previous top.
- How high can ORNA (5065) hit?