Position Entry is the timing for an investor or trader to position they buying point onto a stock while pending for it’s price action and volume to take place riding the continuous trend.
WHEN an investor or trader decides to position into a particular stock, he/she must prepare at 1) what price range is the entry pricing zone, 2) shall price reacts the opposite at what price range is the stop loss pricing zone, 3) as profits starts building up when to take profits.
A level of important price resistant for price to surpass and also a level of important price support to maintain above. Price trading above the RALLY POINT will mean more upside price action ahead.
- These Oil & Gas stocks are all beaten down stocks since Year 2014.
- Recent strong Crude Oil price movement has been driving up the Oil & Gas stocks.
- As majority of the Oil & Gas stocks have been in their Long Term Downtrend Momentum. Can this time round make a BIG turnaround point for them into the Long Term Uptrend?
- Take note one the EMA200days Resistant and Support. Failure to breakout OR supported above = reversal in price.
- Downtrend stocks are always good for short term trading play for their progressive rebound.
- Take note on the RALLY POINT drawn, as the price surpass this rally point = Bullish outlook price in the long run.
The Movement is REAL!
SUBSCRIBE yourself to the TFM Copy Trading and start becoming a Copier with us!
Click HERE to subscribe!