A correction is a reverse movement, usually negative, of at least 10% in a stock, bond, commodity or index to adjust for an overvaluation. Corrections are generally temporary price declines interrupting an uptrend in the market or an asset.
DEFINITION of ‘Uptrend‘ Describes the price movement of a financial asset when the overall direction is upward. A formal uptrend is when each successive peak and trough is higher than the ones found earlier in the trend.
Position Entry is the timing for an investor or trader to position they buying point onto a stock while pending for it’s price action and volume to take place riding the continuous trend.
WHEN an investor or trader decides to position into a particular stock, he/she must prepare at 1) what price range is the entry pricing zone, 2) shall price reacts the opposite at what price range is the stop loss pricing zone, 3) as profits starts building up when to take profits.
U.S DJIA Daily Chart
- U.S DJIA broke out of it’s ‘sandwich box’ 25,200pts.
- 25,200pts remain a crucial support now. Failure to support will mean falling back into the ‘sandwich box’ lifting up global market risk.
- Shall there be no violation on the support, the U.S DJIA will be on set for another historical high.
- Crucial week performance on the DOW!
Malaysia FBMKLCI Daily Chart
- Malaysia FBMKLCI broke out of its ‘sandwich box’ 1,841.
- 1,841 will now remain a crucial support for the index. Failure to support will bring the index back into it’s ‘sandwich box’ and that means correction in the market further.
- Shall it sustain well above this support will mean FBMKLCI is on set to break historical high followed by broad market stocks on set for rally.
TFM Copy Trading
Just COPY the trades given!
Let us do the work while you reap the rewards!
Click HERE to read the FAQ!