- January 2016 went to its lowest at 1,600 and rallied to 1,729 highest in the month of April.
- From the highest 1,729 FBMKLCI slumped all the way down to its lowest at 1,612 in the month of May and June 2016.
- From its lowest 1,612 the index rallied towards 1,698 highest in the month of Auguest 2016.
- Since August, the FBMKLCI have been trading in a sideways range above 1,648.
- The recent rebound on the FBMKLCI in the month of November puts the index slightly above 1,648 (sideways support).
Generally the Malaysia Stock Market have been moving in a Downtrend & Sideways Trend for the past 11 months of Year 2016. Only a breakout from 1,700 in the near future will see the index potentially changing its trend into a bullish mode when its evidently proven.
That does not mean opportunities are not appearing in this market.
You are invited to learn;
How to leverage on using the Malaysia Derivatives Market such as FKLI Futures, FCPO Futures to trade both the ups and downs of the market. Which mean you can SHORT SELL these futures market!
Hear from the head of research of JF Apex Securities Berhad on the “impact of budget, election & market outlook for the first quarter of Year 2017.” The Fundamental Side of the stocks and market.
Learn how to have an edge towards trading/investing in a downtrend & sideways market. The Technical Side of the stocks and market.
Market Outlook Seminar @KLANG!!
FREE EVENT on 1st come 1st serve basis!
12th November 2016 (Saturday)
Register here for your FREE seat!